Robe à la Polonaise – the stays I

Stays - 1st try

I’m beggining to hate sewing stays. Today I finally finished the mock-up, and tomorrow I’ll begin with the definitive stays.

I’ve used the instructions on Cherry Dawson website, but working only with two layers, so the fashion fabric doesn’t show the boning channels when finished.

I’ve been lucky and only had to adjust the two front pieces from the original pattern (they fit perfect at the bust, but the waist was a little big) and the placement of the boning channels.

More photos in my flickr 🙂

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. Aprende cómo se procesan los datos de tus comentarios.